Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nike+ not syncing to iTunes anymore?

After upgrading iTunes, I completed a workout and tried to upload it through iTunes like normal and I got an error saying that iTunes no longer supports Nike+. What gives?

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 10:37 PM

5 replies

Jul 12, 2014 4:08 AM in response to Sayewhat

My Nano gave me the same alert after I upgraded to 11.3.0.54... I guess I could go back to the previous version of iTunes and see if that brings it back... The "problem" probably stems from the fact that Nike fired most of their fuelband division and are not going to be making the fuelband anymore. They are concentrating on the software portion of fitness tracking. And also that the Apple iWatch is rumored to be out soon, and it will have it's own fitness component and app to upload to. Hopefully, the data that the Nike+ on my Nano gathers will be able to upload to whatever Apple's fitness website turns out to be and the old Nike+ data can be ported over. But I'm not holding my breath...

Nike+ not syncing to iTunes anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.