Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot access "Help" in iTunes 11.3.0.54

After having problems with iTunes on Windows 7, 64 bit, I removed it following Apple's directions: Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. When trying to remove Apple Mobile Device Support the indicator seemed to uninstall and then reverse itself and reinstall. I used Fix It http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall and that seemed to do the trick. I had no other problems uninstalling. After the restart, I downloaded and installed the new iTunes without any apparent problems. I re-added my music and started to explore the new format.

After clicking on iTunes Help in iTunes 11.3.0.54 I received the following message: The requested URL /itunes/win/11.3/ was not found on this server. After some experimentation I received the same message for: Keyboard Shortcuts, iPod User Guides, iPhone User Guide, iPad User Guide, Apple TV Setup Guide.

What am I missing? Do I need to uninstall again?

Thank you for any help you might provide.

NDDonna

Windows 7, 64 Bit

iTunes 11.3.0.54

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 10:27 PM

1 reply

Cannot access "Help" in iTunes 11.3.0.54

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.