Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot share music between iphone and macbook

I have seen another forum on this issue, though found no real resolution. I have found it very difficult to connect my iPhone 4s to my Macbook air. Every time i try to plug my phone in, connecting to the USB port, the phone vibrates endlessly and the batter symbol flashes lil crazy. As the computer is new i want to import music from my phone to it etc and seemingly some of music i have on my phone is on the computer though it appears grey and i am unable to play it. help please!!

Posted on Jul 11, 2014 10:48 PM

1 reply

Jul 12, 2014 12:28 AM in response to samarareid

Reset the iPhone then try again..

Reset the device:

Disconnect the iPhone from your Mac then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

Reconnect the iPhone, launch iTunes.

If that didn't help, allow the iPhone to charge the battery to 100% then try again. Better to connect the USB cable and adapter to a wall outlet rather than charge on the Mac. It will charge must faster.

cannot share music between iphone and macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.