Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wedding place cards

how can i make a folded wedding place cards on macbook pro with retina display?

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 4:18 AM

1 reply

Jul 12, 2014 4:43 AM in response to papillonglucose

Fist, you need an inexpensive application that will allow you to create the cards. Kiev's "The Print Shop", ($80) Belight's "Swift Publisher 3" ($30) or even, perhaps, Apple's Pages ($20). Both The Print Shop and Swift Publisher 3 offer templates for cards, so you can probably find card stock from Avery available that will work with these templates.

I don't know much about Pages ability to act as "Desktop Publishing" software - here are the only "card templates" that I see in my version of Pages:

User uploaded file

You might be better off looking at the Avery website for the card stock and then checking with software publishers to see if they have templates for the stock.

You've asked a really difficult question! You may even be able to find MS Word templates on the Avery site that would work for you... you'll just need to shop around a bit!

Clinton

MacBook Pro (15-inch Late 2011), OS Mavericks 10.9.4, 16GB Crucial RAM, Crucial M500 960GB SSD, 27” Apple Thunderbolt Display

wedding place cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.