Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

paper size no longer available safari 7.0.3 os 10.9.3

For some strange reason, I can not change the paper size. I was able to, and now, it just shows US Letter, with no drop down available. I went to Sys Pref and changed the default setting to the one i want (A4) but this does not seem to have any effect on the dialog box in safari. Naturally, i need to print about 38 pages, asap, and no go!!!!! Gaaaaaa. I'm sure it's my fault, i've just never had trouble with print dialog box before. I switch all the time, make presets, etc. and now i can't make a new preset either. Am i holding my mouth wrong?

Safari version 7.0.4 OS 10.9.3 iMac 2GHz Core 2 Duo 5 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 5:56 AM

1 reply

Jul 12, 2014 11:06 AM in response to deanaoxo

Open a Finder window. From the Finder menu bar click Go > Go to Folder

Type or copy paste the following

~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/Cache.db

Click Go then move the Cache.db file to the Trash.

Quit and relaunch Safari to test.

If nothing above helped, troubleshoot Safari extensions.

From the Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences then select the Extensions tab. Turn that OFF, quit and relaunch Safari to test.

If that helped, turn one extension on then quit and relaunch Safari to test until you find the incompatible extension then click uninstall.

paper size no longer available safari 7.0.3 os 10.9.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.