Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

won't turn on or charge

so I took my MacBook Pro(2011) with me to Europe the whole trip it was working perfectly fine, so a night or two ago I turned it off after using it, I left it charging but in the middle of the night took it out, the next morning I went to turn it on but it wouldnt turn on. at first I thought it was a power surge and it killed my computer but my moms iphone was also charging and nothing happened. then I thought it was because a couple weeks ago I spilt a little bit of orange juice, but soon remembered it was only on the keyboard. so I tried to charge it to see if it was dead but when I plugged it in the green/orange light didn't appear. and it was almost fully charged the night before. I left it to sit for the day and tried again at night it didn't turn on so I left it for the night and it still won't turn on. if anyone knows how to fix it, what to do or what could have happened please leave a comment. thank you

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 5:37 AM

1 reply

won't turn on or charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.