Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to export iOS Garageband songs as WAV file

I have an iPad Air 32 GB and I make some pretty impressive songs using Garageband and other third party music apps. I'd like to know if anyone can shed some light on how I can export my songs into WAV file as.band file is not used by most musicians/producers. I need to get my tracks out to musicians and producers for studio usage but as of now all I see is exporting to youtube, soundcloud , iTunes or e-mailing it to someone. APPLE!!!!! PLEASE implement this in one of the future updates!!!! It's cool to be able to create music on the iPad but we really need some better export options.... This really could change the game!

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2014 5:03 PM

Hey, I use GarageBand a heap too and I can understand why you want this,

a simple fix for this is exporting it as a AAC file or AIFF then in iTunes convert it to a WAV file

7 replies

Sep 16, 2014 11:46 AM in response to TranquiliKeys

You should consider using an app such as Audio Mastering

Once you finish your song on iPad you can email the song to yourself, then from email you can easily import the song into Audio Mastering where you can somewhat master the track and make it sound much better. You can also easily convert your song to .wav or many other formats using the Mastering app

How to export iOS Garageband songs as WAV file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.