Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just finished installing 11.3 and now iTunes will not run.

I just finished installing 11.3 and now iTunes will not run. I have uninstalled itunes and resinstalled several times. Now when I attempt to start iTunes i get the following two error dialogues:“The procedure entry point ADiAdID_AcquireMatchSlotIfNecessary could not be located in the dynamic link library iAdCore.dll. and was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes. Error 7 (Windows error 127)

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 6:53 AM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2014 12:24 PM in response to Greybeard1955

Hi Greybeard1955,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that iTunes is not opening after uninstalling and re-installing it. When iTunes is uninstalled on a Windows computer, all of its components must be removed as well and they must be removed in a specific order. Below is the article for uninstalling on Windows 7. I recommend uninstalling iTunes and all components in order and reinstalling fresh.

Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1923

1. Remove iTunes and related components from the Control Panel

Use the Control Panel to uninstall iTunes and related software components in the following order and then restart your computer:

1. iTunes
  2. Apple Software Update
  3. Apple Mobile Device Support
  4. Bonjour
  5. Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)

I hope this helps,

-Joe

I just finished installing 11.3 and now iTunes will not run.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.