Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want a CTO, but I don't have a US credit card

Hi everyone,

I have a friend who's now in States and will come back in a month, and I'd like to get the latest MBA, 13-inch entry level one, but with 8gb instead of 4. The problem is, though, that I can't place an order with Apple US, because I'm from Europe, and they don't accept credit cards from people outside of the US. So, I tried finding Apple authorized resellers that have this configuration in stock, and indeed, I did find a few. But it's the same problem with them, too: they won't accept credit cards issued by banks outside of US or people who have credit cards with billing addresses outside of US.

Does any one have any suggestion? I was thinking about offering someone $50 in exchange for ordering with his/hers credit card, but I don't know anyone from the US well enough to trust them with $1,100.

Needless to say, buying it from here is not an option. The same configuration would set me back $500 more.

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 7:44 AM

There are no replies.

Want a CTO, but I don't have a US credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.