Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drivers for Feenix Nascita mouse ancillary buttons?

Hi: I just purchased the Feenix Nascita mouse and Dimora mouse pad based upon a recommendation in this month's MacWorld. The good news is that the mouse and pad are really nice, very simple and elegant. The bad news is that the two function buttons on the side of the mouse can't be assigned to anything else. I contacted the company and asked about this. They said that the buttons will work if one is playing a game, but that I should look to an OEM software company to get drivers to be able to assign these two buttons to other tasks in a non-gaming environment. Not being super computer savvy, I've asked them twice for recommendations for this software and they haven't responded. Does anyone know of such software, kind of like the Kensington MouseWorks software for Kensington mice, but something that would work with the Nascita?

Much appreciated!

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 9:53 AM

Have a look at this:

http://www.usboverdrive.com/USBOverdrive/Information.html

I don't know whether it will work but there is a trial version. I use it with a Logitech trackball in Mavericks and it's perfectly stable and reliable.

2 replies

Drivers for Feenix Nascita mouse ancillary buttons?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.