Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I left my computer briefly, the screen had changed color when I returned. It is now white. How do I return it to the original color?

I was using my computer and all looked normal. After a brief interruption, I returned to my desk and found that the screen had changed from blue to white. How do I correct this?

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 10:26 AM

2 replies

Jul 12, 2014 10:46 AM in response to mscott1229

mscott.....

To Best help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.

• Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks".

• List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

CCC

When I left my computer briefly, the screen had changed color when I returned. It is now white. How do I return it to the original color?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.