Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Save Picture as Note

I've used Evernote for a while now, and have recently started using Clever Snap app along with it, and I'm starting to realize the functions I'm really using it for is probably available some how in the Notes and Pictures. So here's what I do, please let me know if you think it's possible....

I take pictures of all my paper notes at the end of the work day with Clever Snap, which automatically puts those pictures (as a note) in an Evernote "Notebook" titled Paper Notes. The app also doesn't save the picture to my albums. I could also add tags to these pictures automatically.

The thing I like about the app is, I can just snap, snap, snap a couple pictures and it's all done automatically, and everything is on all my devices and computers.

Is this possible? Maybe in the new OS and iOS?

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 10:28 AM

No that isn't available in the standard Notes and Photos apps; nothing wrong with using good 3rd party apps like Evernote for greater or specialized functionality.

1 reply

Save Picture as Note

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.