Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I put my apps onto the cloud

Hi I want to know how to download apps on my I cloud because everything keeps downloading into my storage and y storage is full.

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 10:26 AM

Your apps are already in iCloud and they don't use any of your iCloud storage. They are stored in the App store and can be redownloaded from there at any time as explained here: Download past purchases.

If you're running out of space in your iCloud account, this article provides some suggestions for reducing your storage: Managing your iCloud storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2014 10:26 AM in response to 417chris

Your apps are already in iCloud and they don't use any of your iCloud storage. They are stored in the App store and can be redownloaded from there at any time as explained here: Download past purchases.

If you're running out of space in your iCloud account, this article provides some suggestions for reducing your storage: Managing your iCloud storage.

How do I put my apps onto the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.