Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating Podcasts

Hi There- It has been a while since I have updated some podcasts, and I went in today to update them and looks like I had to "re-subscribe" since it has been so long, and even though I was able to do that just fine, it asked me for a "Mevio" username and password in order to re-subscribe. The host of the podcast channel put something on the top of the page on April 15th 2014 that mevio will soon not be hosting the podcasts and that a new host "Libsynpro" will be hosting the content. but as of today, it still asks for a Mevio password, which I have none. So I am quite confused as to how to get this resolved. Any advice or solutions would be great to help get past this spot. Thank you in advance for you time and help 🙂

Sincerely- Douglas

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 12:51 PM

You may want to put more specifics in your subject to help people know what you are asking specifically. Otherwise people are likely to pass over your question. Can you give the podcast name and roughly the date that this started happening?

2 replies

Updating Podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.