Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing from Mavericks 10.9.4

My MacPro just installed OSX Mavericks Update 10.9.4. At the same time the Canon 3.0 Inkjet Printer Software Update was downloaded. Result: my Mac will no longer connect to my Pixma MG6150 via wifi. This happened once before with an earlier update. Can anyone help me to solve this problem as I need to be able to print via wifi!

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 11:42 AM

10 replies

Jul 13, 2014 7:02 AM in response to Linc Davis

I had been traveling for several months. When I got back and attempted to add the printer (I had also previously reset the printing system preferences and then wasn't able to add the printer), it showed right up. This worked until yesterday when I updated to 10.9.4 and, in the same update package, got Canon driver 3.0.....Now the printer does not show up. I suspect that the previous time Apple fixed the problem with another automatic update....wonder if this is going to happen each time there is a Mavericks update. Don't even want to think about what's going to happen when they introduce Yosemite......

Printing from Mavericks 10.9.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.