Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, Safari will not save bookmarks on my ipad after upgrade to 7.1.2 - any ideas please? Thx.

Hi, Safari will not save bookmarks on my ipad after upgrade to 7.1.2 - any ideas please? Thx.

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 12:11 PM

1 reply

Jul 12, 2014 12:32 PM in response to Grimerz

What exactly happens when you try to save a bookmark?

One thing I always try when an app misbehaves is to quit the app like I describe next then reset the iPad. Double click the Home button to show the screen with running and recently used apps. Each app icon will have a sample page above it. Flick up on the page (not the app icon) and the page will fly away and the app icon will disappear. This quits that app. Then reset your device. Press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. Let go of the buttons and let the device restart. See if that fixes your problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.