Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quick way to goto last page of a discussion

What is the best way or any way of going to the last page of a long discussion?

For instance, how to I get to the end of:

What Did they Do to This Forum?

Robert

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 12:52 PM

Take note of the number of replies to that thread, control-click the link to any page, subtract 14 from the number noted down, put that number after start= in the URL, and load the page.

(109358)

8 replies

Jul 12, 2014 2:20 PM in response to rccharles

rccharles wrote:

What is the best way or any way of going to the last page of a long discussion?

For instance, how to I get to the end of:

What Did they Do to This Forum?

Robert

rccharles

Am I making this easier than your real wish? You want the last page, right? Wouldn't that be where the "Latest Post" would be? It is at least on the real long ones like the one you cite. I forget, but somebody actually figured out how many posts it took to start placing every reply at the end, regardless of your preference for "Threaded View". On middle pages there is even a "Go to the original post" link.

User uploaded file

CCC

Jul 13, 2014 6:48 AM in response to TildeBee

I always use threaded view, but I believe we were talking about multi-page discussions, which default to flat view when they lengthen to a certain point.

In threaded view, you're already ON the last page of the discussion if it hasn't defaulted to flat view and multiple pages.

Edit: Oh, I see what you mean, ~Bee. Clicking on the "Last reply" gets you to a point where you can click on the last page. That is, the last page is then on the list. You can click on it from there.

Quick way to goto last page of a discussion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.