Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot my passcode iPhone 5s and i delete everything from find my iphone after that i connect it to iTunes but my sim was locked can you help me

i forgot my password and then i delete every thing on it from find my iPhone after that i connected it to iTunes but my sim was locked can you help me

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 1:46 PM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2014 12:18 PM in response to Nouman Al Bakri

Hey there Nouman Al Bakri,

It sounds like you have a SIM PIN that is preventing you from finishing your restore of the iPhone 5s. These steps should help you resolve that:

Restoring

When restoring the device, you will need to unlock the SIM card to complete the restore process. The device and iTunes display the following prompts to notify you:

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

To complete the restore process:

1. Disconnect the device from your computer.
  2. Tap Unlock on the device.
  3. Enter the SIM PIN to unlock the SIM card.
  4. Reconnect the device to your computer.

iOS: Understanding the SIM PIN

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1316

If this is not the case, can you elaborate on what the message says that you are getting?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

i forgot my passcode iPhone 5s and i delete everything from find my iphone after that i connect it to iTunes but my sim was locked can you help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.