Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 127 with iTunes on Windows XP SP3

How to you fix the Windows XP SP3 error 127. This came also with another error "The procedure entry point AD:Ad ID_AquireMatchSlotIfNecessary could not be located in the dynamic link library iAdCore.dll.

After several days and some hints from these web pages I found the following resolved my problem.

I had to delete software related to Apple. I went through the Windows program removal process for iTunes, Quicktime, Apples mobile device software, Safari, etc. Anything related to Apple. Re-installed itunes. Same problem. Removed programs again. Executed a registry clean process twice and rebooted. Still not enough. So, again I uninstalled iTunes and all other Apple software that got installed on my second re-install.

Now, I went through the C:\Program Files and removed any directories related to Apple. iPod, iTunes, Apple Software Update, etc. Also, I had to get the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple directory. This is the last one I found to remove that I had missed. This did the trick once I ran the registry clean again and reinstalled one more time.

<Edited by Host>

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 2:09 PM

There are no replies.

Error 127 with iTunes on Windows XP SP3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.