Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded pictures from my camera and now I can not find them

I downloaded my photos from my camera and I can not find them on my laptop. WHen I try to download them again it tells me that they have already been downloaded and will not allow me to do it again...Help.

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 2:06 PM

2 replies

Jul 12, 2014 2:12 PM in response to leshyie

First look in the Last Import smart album under Recent:

User uploaded file

Then to see what Event they are in Control (right) - click on one of the photos in Last Import and select Show Event from the contextual menu:

User uploaded file

You might also check the View ➙ Sort menu for the Events mode to make sure you know where the latest events are being located. If you choose View ➙ Sort ➙ By Date ➙ Descending the newest events will be at the top of the Event window.

User uploaded file

Jul 12, 2014 3:46 PM in response to leshyie

Most common cause is a bad camera date - or having events sorted differently than you expect

If it is a bad camera date set it on the camera and select the photos imported with bad dates and use the adjust time/date command to correct

If it is a strange sort - correct using the view menu ==> sort events and select your desired sort

LN

I downloaded pictures from my camera and now I can not find them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.