Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not find my photos that I downloaded, it says that they have been downloaded where might they be?

I downloaded my photos from my camera, was editing them and then iPhoto crashed. I can not seem to find them and then I try to re-download them from my camera I am told that they are already downloaded and I can not attempt to download again. Where might they be, I have looked in everyplace in iPhoto and I can not find them. Help please!!!

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 2:26 PM

2 replies

Jul 12, 2014 2:40 PM in response to leshyie

If you checked ALL the folders and albums in the sidebar and they are not there, they are not there.

Sometimes an automatic folder is created: Recovered Photos

Sometimes photos wind up in iCloud

Sometimes photos get on your Photostream.

Just be sure to SHOW and check all folders in the sidebar.

As far as downloading them again...maybe you can get them manually from the camera. When you plug in your camera does it create an icon on the desktop? - If so, click on that icon, click around till you find the photos and then just drag them out to the desktop.

Happy hunting.

I can not find my photos that I downloaded, it says that they have been downloaded where might they be?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.