Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get rid of Music from iPhone 5S

I have the iPhone 5S and ios 7.1.2. I do not keep any music on my phone, none at all. Yet, when I open the Control Center, there's a song and music controls where the old volume control used to be. When I go into the Music App, there are 7 songs that I did not put on the phone. AAMOF, I don't even have some of those songs in iTunes (a couple of them I have in iTunes). Where did this music come from? I cannot find any way to delete these songs from my phone. When I go into the Control Center out of habit to change the iPhone's volume, it starts playing the song that's there. I don't want this music thing on my phone, I want the volume slider thing back. What can I do? How do I get rid of those 7 songs?

Oh, and in Settings/Music, I have "Show All Music" turned off.

TIA,
Audrey

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 1:58 PM

4 replies

Jul 12, 2014 3:11 PM in response to ffiti

Thanks for your reply. Nothing happens when I swipe to the left. When I swipe to the right, the song opens and starts playing. Same result whether I swipe the songs while they are in the list, or when I open the song first.

What else can I do?

Audrey

How to get rid of Music from iPhone 5S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.