Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad asking for Password for iCloud- FRUSTRATED

I got an iPad mini as a graduation present and I have had absolutely no problems...yet.

I just moved for my job and was settling in to sync up the iPad with the new Wi-Fi password and as soon as I unlock the screen it is prompting me for my password for FaceTime. I am entering the proper password, but the screen continues to pop up.

I have been going through this discussions and trying all the different troubleshooting advice posted by others but none of them are working. I tried to restore to factory settings but the message continues to pop up, I don't have the ability to do anything else on the device. I'm getting so frustrated and I'm about ready to throw the **** thing at the wall.

I already restored it to my iTunes in hopes to restore it, but it says I need to turn off the "Find my iPad" option of iCloud, but I can't even do that because of the pop up!

PLEASE SOS ANYTHING TO HELP ME!

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 6:05 PM

There are no replies.

iPad asking for Password for iCloud- FRUSTRATED

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.