Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad glitching. Would prefer not to factory reset because lose what I have built on some apps. Any suggestions to fix this?

MY ipad is glitching. Would prefer not to factory reset because would lose what I have worked on in some apps. Any suggestions to fix this issue?

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 6:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 8:10 PM

Glitching? What exactly do you mean here? What is happening exactly? What troubleshooting steps have you attempted so far? What were the results? Did you get any error messages? If so please quote them here.

2 replies

Jul 13, 2014 6:28 AM in response to Ralph9430

while on ipad for more than couple minutes the apps open and close. Screen zooms in and out. I've tried turning off and on again. As well as hard reboot. Trying to avoid factory reset because I have a game on it called Clash of Clans and not want to lose the work I have done on it. The ipad is less than A year old but received it by a Bell promotion so not sure how warranty works with that

iPad glitching. Would prefer not to factory reset because lose what I have built on some apps. Any suggestions to fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.