Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I upgrade ipad mini to ipad air

I have ipad mini which is still under warranty. Is Apple provides any option where I can exchange my Ipad mini to Ipad air/Ipad by paying some extra money.

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 6:33 PM

7 replies

Jul 12, 2014 7:14 PM in response to Ankussh

I'm assuming this is the same program as Stevejobfan has already mentioned. I think you'll do much better selling it privately.

User uploaded file
User uploaded file
Step up to a new iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display today, and you could get up to $200 in credit when you recycle your iPad. Bring it to any Apple Retail Store and you can get immediate credit. Or mail us your iPad and get an Apple Store Gift Card.1

User uploaded file
User uploaded file
User uploaded file User uploaded file
User uploaded file User uploaded file

iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display are unbelievably thin and light, yet they’re so powerful and capable. Thanks to the A7 chip, they offer up to 4x the speed and up to 8x the graphics performance.2 So apps run much faster, games are more responsive — and you still get up to 10 hours of battery life.3 Wi-Fi is significantly better, and both models support lots of LTE bands.4 You can even capture stunning photos and HD video. And with the Retina display,images are incredibly detailed and text is razor sharp.

Buy iPad mini with Retina displayUser uploaded file

Buy iPad AirUser uploaded file

Shop Online | Find a Store | 1-800-MY-APPLE | Get the Apple Store App

Terms and conditions apply; click here for more information. First-generation iPad is not eligible for credit in Apple Retail Stores and may be subject to a lower credit or Apple Store Gift Card value. Later iPad devices may be eligible for higher credit or Apple Store Gift Card value.

Performance compared with previous generation.

Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/batteries for more information.

Data plan sold separately. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.

Some products or promotions are not available outside the U.S. Product specifications are subject to change.

Some features, applications, and services are not available in all areas. Application availability and pricing are subject to change.

Content sold separately. Available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.

The iTunes Store is available only to persons age 13 or older in the U.S. and many other countries; see www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/ for a list of countries. Requires iTunes, compatible hardware and software, and Internet access; broadband recommended (fees may apply). See www.apple.com/itunes/whats-on/ for more information.Terms apply.

TM and copyright © 2014 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM, Cupertino, CA 95014.
All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / My Apple ID

If you prefer not to receive commercial email from Apple, or if you’ve changed your email address, please click here.

can I upgrade ipad mini to ipad air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.