Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Sign In: Account Missing Information

I just ordered an iPod Touch, and I'm trying to set up my iCloud account before it gets here. When signing into icloud.com, it says there is a server error. (my parents can sign into their account just fine) When trying to sign into the iCloud control panel for Windows, it says my account is incomplete. When I go to the page to enter my security questions, it doesn't save them when I click save.

Do I need to set up the account on the iPod first? What's missing? I'm really excited about getting an iPod Touch, so this is really annoying. Please help!

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 7:18 PM

You can't create an iCloud account on a PC, you can only sign into an existing iCloud account. You have to create your iCloud account on an iOS device or Mac first. If you have done that, you'll have to wait until you get your iPod. After creating the account, you'll then be able to sign into the account on the iCloud control panel.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2014 7:18 PM in response to SuperSluether

You can't create an iCloud account on a PC, you can only sign into an existing iCloud account. You have to create your iCloud account on an iOS device or Mac first. If you have done that, you'll have to wait until you get your iPod. After creating the account, you'll then be able to sign into the account on the iCloud control panel.

Can't Sign In: Account Missing Information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.