Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Closed a logic pro x project and when asked to save i said no did i lose all i did or is there a way i can recover the files??

Closed a logic pro x project and when asked to save i said no did i lose all i did or is there a way i can recover the files??

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 7:40 PM

2 replies

Jul 13, 2014 1:10 AM in response to Patchouko001

Your only parachute would be Time Machine (if you have it running).

Logic's Auto Save feature doesn't help you at that point because that data is reset if you close the Project (or save the Project). However, the recorded audio files should be still in the Projects File (inside the Media folder of the Package File).

My guess is that this is actually a bug because it leaves orphan files behind that cannot be accessed from the Logic Project itself.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.