Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Macbook Pro Missing iLife and iWork Applications

I just purchased a Macbook Pro this afternoon (ME865LL/A running 10.9.4) and I have discovered that the iLife and iWork applications are missing.

After reading some other questions posted here, I've determined I don't fall into the "I upgraded to Mavericks and now my applications are missing" group, because I never upgraded the computer. I also have never purchased or owned any of the programs so I can't go into the "purchased" section of the Apps Store and re-download it.

With all that being said, Apple is clearly promoting / advertising the fact that these programs come with the purchase of a MacBook Pro. So, is there any way of obtaining this missing software?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 8:27 PM

sketchbook21,

since you’ve just purchased your MacBook Pro today, you have 90 days of Apple telephone support available to you. Make good use of it while it lasts and contact Apple directly to find out how to get your missing software.

1 reply

New Macbook Pro Missing iLife and iWork Applications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.