Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with billing information for developer account

Hello there,

I was trying to enroll for the very first time in the Developer Program (as an individual) but I cannot complete the step named "Enter your contact information".

In this step there's a section which says "Credit Card Billing Address. Enter your address in your local language exactly as it appears on your credit card bill".

I have tried any number of possible combinations but the page is always complaining about the "Street Address" and "City/Town" fields (they appear in red), which is pretty weird because I haven't supplied my credit card number, so it must not be able to make any comparison with my credit card bill at this point (I just opened a new Apple ID just to be sure about this).

I also tried with different browsers and the result is the same. I sent an email to the Apple Support Team but I haven't had any answer yet. I would really appreciate your help with this issue. I'm attaching an image to clarify the problem.

Thanks in advance,

User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 8:39 PM

5 replies

Problem with billing information for developer account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.