Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after upgrading iphone4 to ios 7.1.2 caused in unconnecting to interent, who's can tell me how to do

iphone4 16g ios 7.1.2

after upgrading iphone4 to ios 7.1.2 caused in unconnecting to interent, just received the message from my email address taught me how to recover to interent again, (1) general -- reset -- reset all settings, if doesn't make, try (2) general -- reset -- reset networking settings then your WIFI re enter your password. all followed the step but finally failed. anybody knows how to recover to interent again, please let me know, thanks.

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 9:58 PM

There are no replies.

after upgrading iphone4 to ios 7.1.2 caused in unconnecting to interent, who's can tell me how to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.