Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how come my imported photos don't show up in Library / Photos, only in Last Import

The last few times I've imported photos to iPhoto, they don't show up at the bottom of Photos, only in Last Import and Last 12 Months. Is this something new? It's frustrating!

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 10:06 PM

3 replies

Jul 13, 2014 9:07 AM in response to gardenerd

1 - Control (right) - click on one of the images in the Last Import or last 12 months smart album and select the Show Event option.

User uploaded file

2 - Check the Event name when you're taken to the Event with the photo

User uploaded file

3 - click on the All Events button at the top and you'll go to the Event in the Event mode as follows:

User uploaded file

Pretty straight forward.

Also check the View ➙ Sort menu option in the Event mode. Set it to Sort by Date, Descending. That will put the newest Events at the top of the Event window. That will make it easier to find the events you're looking for.

User uploaded file

Jul 13, 2014 9:17 AM in response to gardenerd

They are there in an event - you just are looking in the wrong place

the two most common reasons are

1 - incorrect date/time setting on the camera

or

2 - incorrect event sort

to correct the time/date - set your camera correctly and then select the photos that have been imported with the wrong date/time and use the adjust time/date command to fix

to correct the event sort go to the view menu ==> sort events

LN

how come my imported photos don't show up in Library / Photos, only in Last Import

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.