Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Use the purchases page to try again” error while installing mac on a raw harddrive

down votefavorite

I want to install mac osx Mavericks on a seagate internal raw hard . I downloaded "RecoveryDiskAssistant" and install it in a usb drive, before installing I made partition for new harddisk , and I stadted to install it through internet without problem,

But after 10% it says: ""Use the purchases page to try again"" . and after clicking okey it`s installing bar doesnt go forward(Most comments which I found was about app strore but in this step I have no access to app store) . could you please help me what to do?

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 1:03 AM

1 reply

“Use the purchases page to try again” error while installing mac on a raw harddrive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.