Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why would apple allow a charge on my card that doesnt have any money on it?

So I guess i was playing a game, and thought my debit card had like a few dollars on it, so I bought something for 1.99$. It went through fine, but I never got a text saying i'd been charged. So I went on with my day. Later I tried downloading something and it asked me to update my billing info, saying it didn't go through. Turns out I guess i didn't have money on my card. Now I can't do anything because I don't have any money i can put on my card and they are basically demanding I do because I can't download anything.

This is why they should try to charge my card IMMEDIATELY and tell me, not wait till the next day and realize it was empty.

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 11:50 PM

There are no replies.

Why would apple allow a charge on my card that doesnt have any money on it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.