Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to manually Delete songs from my Ipad2, but when I delete it shows a Cloud with a Red Arrow pointing down, and the Song remains, how do I get rid of the Song Completely?.

I am Manually Deleting Songs from my Ipad2, but when I press Delete, it shows a Cloud with a Red Arrow pointing down, and the Song remains, how do I get rid of the Song completely?.

Posted on Jul 12, 2014 11:53 PM

2 replies

Jul 13, 2014 12:14 AM in response to 1Strelitzia

The cloud icon means that the songs are only in the cloud, they aren't stored on your iPad. You can turn off the showing of songs that are in the cloud via Settings > iTunes & App Store > Music (under the 'show all' heading) 'off'. If you want to some cloud songs to show but not all then you can hide the ones that you don't want via your computer's iTunes : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases

I am trying to manually Delete songs from my Ipad2, but when I delete it shows a Cloud with a Red Arrow pointing down, and the Song remains, how do I get rid of the Song Completely?.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.