Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like the ability to choose from the new dock or the one from Mavericks, because I really like the 3D look and depth of it much better. Does anyone feel the same way?

I would like the ability to choose from the new dock or the one from Mavericks, because I really like the 3D look and depth of it much better. Does anyone else feel the same way? I think that the so called new dock is a throw back to the old dock in os 9. I love the reflections and magnification and just the over all art and function of the dock from Mavericks. This new dock feels and looks like a overly minimized design and a cheap transparent throw back. Feels like a step backwards and not forwards! I also hate the fact that these "designers/engineers" are stripping the detail and artistry from the icons and reducing them to something that looks like the equivalent of a stop sign. We can have beauty and function, that is what Macs are all about. Apple please stop robbing us of that.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 1:24 AM

There are no replies.

I would like the ability to choose from the new dock or the one from Mavericks, because I really like the 3D look and depth of it much better. Does anyone feel the same way?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.