Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I check my purchase order (with order number)?

Hello,

I wanna review my itunes store's purchase order, how can I get the details (with order number)?

Thank you

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 2:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 2:45 AM

Log into your account on your computer's iTunes via the Store > View Account menu option, you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it. Click on that and you should then see a list of your purchases

Viewing purchase history : iTunes Store: See your purchase history and web order numbers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2014 2:45 AM in response to cheung chun kit

Log into your account on your computer's iTunes via the Store > View Account menu option, you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it. Click on that and you should then see a list of your purchases

Viewing purchase history : iTunes Store: See your purchase history and web order numbers

how can I check my purchase order (with order number)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.