Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5c glass clicking?

I noticed about 3 months ago that the glass on the right corner of my iphone 5c (about 6 months old) was making a clicking noise when pushed on lightly and the glass looked like it had almost popped out about 2mm from the case. It didn't effect the screen at all until about one month ago when horizontal lines started sizzling through the screen, as soon as i pushed on the corner of the glass that was popping out though it would stop and go back to normal. I managed to push the glass back in properly but now the screen has turned to very high contrast and very dark, you can see faint outlines of all the open apps behind one another and it is barely usable. Has anyone else had a problem like this? Will apple cover it under warranty?

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 2:50 AM

There are no replies.

Iphone 5c glass clicking?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.