Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is best, time machine back up or Cloud storage back up?

hello,

I am wondering for the past years what is the best. I have a time machine at home for a long time but it seems that it does not really have any other utility than storing data, but the past few months I keep having messages saying that the back up can not be done. I don't know if it is full, or if there is another problem.

Also time machine is not accessible from anywhere except when I am home or in my office but I am travelling and would like to have less files and pictures and video on my computer to allow a faster and more efficient use of my tablets and computers, while being able to access any information's anytime and anywhere.

and finally I want to make sure all my informations when I come back from a business trip is updated and saved immediately.

this being said I am struggling to buy a back up storage at home which I could compartment into files to back up anything or registering for a back up storage like "justcloud" and have everything on the cloud at all times. Anyone feels the same? anyone with the same issues? anyone with some advices?

thank you for your help,

etienne

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 4:09 AM

There are no replies.

what is best, time machine back up or Cloud storage back up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.