Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 9 in iTunes?

I'm having a big problem with my iPhone 4S 16GB. The iOS version is 7.1.1. In the past few weeks I noticed how the iPhone automatically restarted, as soon as I wanted to turn it off. This was maybe a signal by the iPhone for the problem that was coming.

Yesterday I looked at my iPhone and it spontaneously turned off. Then the apple logo came out and after 10 seconds the screen turns off and the phone turns on again. This is repeating again and again, and I'm not even able to stop it. So I had to pull out the battery cable inside the phone, stopping the reboot. I tried to put the iPhone in DFU mode, connected it to iTunes and wanted to restore it, but I wasn't able to. It was able to finish the procedure, but then the same problem came out again. As well as an iTunes error: Error 9. I tried also with different PC, and I once had the problem 4013.

I really don't know what to do now. I really hope that someone can help me! Thank you for your support

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 4:50 AM

2 replies

Error 9 in iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.