Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I read csv extension on I Pad or à Mac book air

How can I read csv extension on I Pad or a Mac book air?

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 5:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 9:00 AM

On the Mac any spreadsheet application should read it (e.g, Numbers, Excel, Open Office). If one of those doesn't start when you double-click the file you can open Numbers (or one of the others) first and then use the File menu Open command.

The above will convert the data so that each comma separated value (csv) is placed in a cell. If you just want to see the raw file contents you can start TextEdit on the Mac and then use the File menu Open command.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2014 9:00 AM in response to Papanews

On the Mac any spreadsheet application should read it (e.g, Numbers, Excel, Open Office). If one of those doesn't start when you double-click the file you can open Numbers (or one of the others) first and then use the File menu Open command.

The above will convert the data so that each comma separated value (csv) is placed in a cell. If you just want to see the raw file contents you can start TextEdit on the Mac and then use the File menu Open command.

How can I read csv extension on I Pad or à Mac book air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.