Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't reinstall my AMC app once I deleted it because it locked up. I have tried all the way I can think of to get it to reinstall. Itunes purchased, turned phone off, and it won't reinstall. It has a cloud with a blue arrow beside it.

I have a Iphone 5s with 64g. I just upgraded my phone and the AMC app locked up. Since it would not work I deleted it and was just going to reinstall it. I have tried everything to reinstall it and I can't. It has a cloud with a blue arrow beside it and when I click it, it goes to a button and then when I click it the cloud just comes back. I have turn off my phone, gone to Itunes purchases and still nothing.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 6:29 AM

There are no replies.

I can't reinstall my AMC app once I deleted it because it locked up. I have tried all the way I can think of to get it to reinstall. Itunes purchased, turned phone off, and it won't reinstall. It has a cloud with a blue arrow beside it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.