Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Come on you guys! This is so frustrating, I just upgraded to the ISO 7.1.2 and I have no sound tried everything everyone has suggested and no lunch. I'm missing calls, texts, and everything else you can think of. PLEASE help me fix this issue ASAP!

Come on Apple! I just updated my iphone to ISO 7.1.2 and now I have no sound. This is so frustrating! I'm missing calls texts and everything else. PLEASE help me fix ASAP!

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 7:56 AM

5 replies

Jul 13, 2014 8:01 AM in response to Jdon1204

You are not talking to Apple on here we are all fellow users.

Check to see that you have not moved the switch on the left side to the vibrate mode, that the volume is turned up. If that does not help, try a reboot by holding both the power and home buttons until the apple logo appears, ignoring the red slider if that appears.

If that does not help, take it to an Apple store genius bar and have the techs check it out for you.

Feb 6, 2015 10:46 AM in response to cride

I am having the same issue, when I plug in headphone I hear fine, the phone rings, but no other sounds anywhere, I have reset, I have restored, I have even setup as a new phone, still no sound, cant go to genius live in a remote community, any other comments....... iphone4 ios 7.1.2, new phone install, is there any way to go back to the previous ios

Come on you guys! This is so frustrating, I just upgraded to the ISO 7.1.2 and I have no sound tried everything everyone has suggested and no lunch. I'm missing calls, texts, and everything else you can think of. PLEASE help me fix this issue ASAP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.