Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After latest update iphone5 restored with wrong email from a different account, now I have my husbands phone on mine. How to change this?

After latest update, iphone5 restored with wrong email from a different account, now I have my husbands phone on mine. How to change this?

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 10:42 AM

4 replies

Jul 13, 2014 11:20 AM in response to MsMaurigi

How did you restore the device? If you restored from iTunes, then you had to select the particular backup that you wanted to restore to. Are you backing your device up somewhere else? Are you both using the same iCloud account? If that is the case, it could be that you have used up all of the space in your iCloud account and only his backup was available. Locate the latest backup of your device, whether in iCloud or iTunes and restore your device to that backup. Make sure you do not do a backup of your device with the current data on it, or the backup will be overwritten with your husband's content.

After latest update iphone5 restored with wrong email from a different account, now I have my husbands phone on mine. How to change this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.