Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Image of artist doesn't load

Hi everyone ! Last week, I had some album on my iPod and images of artists doesn't load. Today, I had one more and it worked. So where does it come from ? Please, help me !

ps: excuse me if there are some faults in my language, I'm not English ...

User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 10:32 AM

16 replies

Jul 14, 2014 2:16 AM in response to JEM24

Most users report that resyncing does not work but this usually dos.

- Unsync/delete all music and resync

To delete all music go to Settings>General>Usage>Storage>Music>Tap edit in upper right and then tap the minus sign by All Music

Then as necessary:

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

Jul 14, 2014 7:57 PM in response to Thomasbrthlt

Hey ThomasbrthIt, It's up to you, just how annoying is it for you? If simply re-syncing or deleting all music and syncing or Resetting All Settings did not correct, then Restore is your last option. Just make sure you fully backup the iPod to your computer before you restore so you don/t loose data / information. I'm visually orientated so I would restore, but that's just me. Restoring is a pain, but it generally fixes all ills. Good luck. Cheers.

Jul 15, 2014 5:35 PM in response to Thomasbrthlt

Hey ThomasbrthIt, Hello again. You restored and it does nothing? It bricked on you? Or do you mean the artwork is still missing? If the latter, which restore did you do? Restore from Backup or Restore to New-- (a factory reset, like it comes out of the box, when you first bought it). If you did a Restore from Backup, and it did not work, then try a Restore to New. Just make sure you have backup this iPod to your computer first. Use the cable not the cloud. (I always had better luck physically connecting with computer when restoring). After the restore has finished add back your stuff from the copies on your computer. Good luck. Cheers.

Jul 16, 2014 9:11 AM in response to Thomasbrthlt

Hey ThomsbrthIt, A while back, I had something like your issue. Artwork disappearing, only it started to cascade-- every album I tried to play would loose it's artwork and then would not play. A full restore to new was the only thing that solved it. It should work for you too! I'm sorry I hadn't remembered it when I first responded to your post-- could have saved you some time. I still have artwork drop out now and then, oddly it's always music purchased from iTunes never the stuff I downloaded from CD's and a simple re-sync has been working to correct, even though it doesn't always for everyone, it does work for me, (go figure.) Good luck. Cheers.

Image of artist doesn't load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.