Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i delete icloud, without the password for old account. It is a bellsouth.net email and i cannot access that email or reset it either.

How can i delete icloud, without the password for old account. It is a bellsouth.net email and i cannot access that email or reset it either.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 10:44 AM

4 replies

Jul 13, 2014 11:28 AM in response to kec74

If you cannot access your iCloud/Apple ID account with your password to turn it off/delete it, you will need to login to your Apple ID and reset the password for the Apple ID/iCloud account. You might need to use a new email address as a recovery email address, assuming the bellsouth email was the recovery email you used when setting up the account.

https://appleid.apple.com

Jul 13, 2014 12:09 PM in response to kec74

AS you have specified in your question that you dont have access to your recovery mail and i believe you have tried everything to recover that id but you have failed to do so.

first create a new email id and apple id associated with it, # DONT FORGET THE PASSWORD THIS TIME###

Now you have only option to contact apple customer care on phone. I believe you have the original bill and box of the phone. Tell them your prob

Apple care executive on phone will ask you about every information about the purchase of the device. Then they will ask foryour new id, and will send you a link.

on that link you have to upload picture of your device bill.

Then relax for a week , apple will verify that the device is not the stolen one and will verify the purchase detail. After few days if everything went well lets hope fot that then you will receive a mail from apple team that the device has been removed from the previous id and now you can use it with your new id.

Jul 13, 2014 1:41 PM in response to isinghhardeep

isinghhardeep wrote:

AS you have specified in your question that you dont have access to your recovery mail and i believe you have tried everything to recover that id but you have failed to do so.

first create a new email id and apple id associated with it, # DONT FORGET THE PASSWORD THIS TIME###

Now you have only option to contact apple customer care on phone. I believe you have the original bill and box of the phone. Tell them your prob

Apple care executive on phone will ask you about every information about the purchase of the device. Then they will ask foryour new id, and will send you a link.

on that link you have to upload picture of your device bill.

Then relax for a week , apple will verify that the device is not the stolen one and will verify the purchase detail. After few days if everything went well lets hope fot that then you will receive a mail from apple team that the device has been removed from the previous id and now you can use it with your new id.

Do NOT create a new Apple ID to troubleshoot this issue. First, you need to try to reset the password to your Apple ID. You don't need to have access to either the primary email address or the rescue email address. Go to iforgot.apple.com, and input your Apple ID. Choose to reset password and choose 'Answer Security Questions'. Once you answer them, you can choose a new password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.