Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My laptop keeps beach balling I installed new ram still getting beachballed after a few minutes of running any programs. Should I look into geting a new hard drive or a new laptop? I dunno how to post pictures but it's a a1181 07 model

Basicly as the title reads I have solder laptop I installed new ram to make it 2.5 gb I thought it did the trick but alls not well I can't be on the internet for more then 10 minutes max without it beach balling and can't even play solitaire for the same I think all hope is lost with this older laptop. I want to know what can stop the beachballing i don't Relly have a problem with the speed of programs it's just keeping them up and going is the problem

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 10:48 AM

There are no replies.

My laptop keeps beach balling I installed new ram still getting beachballed after a few minutes of running any programs. Should I look into geting a new hard drive or a new laptop? I dunno how to post pictures but it's a a1181 07 model

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.