Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay external display with Keynote

The iOS Keynote help states that to show a presentation on a separate screen, one can connect to an external display, a projector, or Apple TV with AirPlay. The presentation should play on the connected screen, and your device shows the presenter display, which you can set to display presenter notes.

I have no difficulty showing the presentation itself on an HDMI TV using apple TV and AirPlay, with mirroring turned on. But turning mirroring off, as suggested by Keynote help, shows nothing.

Have others tried this? Had success? Or not? Thank you for any help!

Henry

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 11:41 AM

2 replies

Jul 14, 2014 4:28 PM in response to Nlangston

Thank you for your response, Nlangston. However, mirroring does not permit me to see the presenter display, on which I would be able to see my notes. Without my notes, I'd be back to the old days of using powerpoint where all you got to see on both your laptop and on the projector were your slides. The reason I went to Keynote in the first place, on my mac many years ago, is so I would be able to see my notes on my laptop while my audience saw the slides.

Airplay external display with Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.