Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In ios 8 will i get a notification to let me allow or deny access to restricted websites?

I know that in ios8 you will be able to choose if you want your child to install an app, remotely on the parents iPhone. will this also apply to websites? at the current state parental controls blocks almost every website. It would be better if the parental controls were improved in Safari or i would be able to get a notification on my iPhone with a prompt to allow the website or not.

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 11:29 AM

7 replies

Jul 13, 2014 11:31 AM in response to pspmanny0613

That would be difficult to answer. Only Apple could explain what is going to happen with that, and since iOS 8 has not been released to the public yet, it would be speculation on what it might or might not do and that is not allowed on the forum. You will have to wait until iOS 8 is released to see what function it has. Everything else about iOS 8 that has been publicly released can be found here. http://www.apple.com/ios/ios8/

Jul 13, 2014 11:33 AM in response to pspmanny0613

All the iOS 8 features that have been publicly disclosed so far are on this websites or on articles on the Web. Nobody here works for Apple; Apple does not monitor this forum; and they do not answer questions. And nobody is privy to the kind of information you are asking.

If you want to give Apple a suggestion, you can do it here:

www.apple.com/feedback

In ios 8 will i get a notification to let me allow or deny access to restricted websites?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.