Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 7.1.2 bug?

I have an iPhone 5, that I just upgraded to IOS 7.1.2 on July 1, 2014. Before that upgrade, every photo I took with my iPhone would go automatically into My Photo Stream Album, and would also go automatically to my PC (over the air - OTA). Now (since this upgrade), the pictures I take with my cell still go to My Photo Stream Album on my phone (it is actually the French version I have - Mon Flux de Photos) BUT no longer go to my PC. Is this a bug with this upgrade? I have not seen anyone else posting this issue. I have tried a few things without success. Thank you,

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 11:43 AM

5 replies

Jul 13, 2014 12:34 PM in response to léonie

Hi Léonie,

Yes I have version 3.1.0.40. I have not tried deleting the iCloud control panel to reinstal, I did use the other option that says " to fix and reinstall". It has not solved the issue.

By the way, I don`t have the actual iPhoto application. I'm referring to pictures we take with our iPhone. Sorry if I misled you. Thank you,

Jul 13, 2014 1:13 PM in response to legden1

You'd better ask this question in the iCloud on my PC ( https://discussions.apple.com/community/icloud/icloud_on_my_pc/ ) forum.You'll need PC experts. If the PhotoStream is working in the Photos.app on your phone, but not on your PC, the problem is probably with the interaction between your PC software and iOS, and not related to the iPhoto.app we are discussing in this forum.

IOS 7.1.2 bug?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.