Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is my iphone4 water damaged??:(

Hey guys, so I was in the hotel and my brother forgot that my iphone4 was in his pocket, so he jumped in the pool, and we were in the hotel and didn't have rice, so as soon as we realised, we got the phone out if his pocket and then cleaned it and plus the battery percent was in pretty good shape.so my friend tucked the water out and then tried it but nothing worked, so then my aunt told me to wrap it up in paper towel and the try to turn on later, but before I did that I plugged it in to charge but nothing happened then I wrapped it up in paper towel, so after that I tried it then nothing happened...so later that night I just let it sit and the next day nothing still happened, so when I got back home I told my uncle and he guessed it was the battery problem so he put in a new battery but it failed only in u plug it in to charge it would turn on but get stuck on the apple logo, so he just removed the battery and put the old one back, so since then it only turns on when plugged in to charge and u hold down the sleep wake button that it turns on and gets on the and apple logo and GOES BLANK SOME TIMES

PLEASE GUYS I Really NEED UT HELP! CUZ MY MOM AND MY AUNT AUNT DOESNT Really HAVE ENOUGH MONEY LIKE $149 TO PAY FOR IT TO BE REPAIRED..AT LEAST SOME THING THAT ME AND MY UNCLE CAN DO! 😟😟

Posted on Jul 13, 2014 1:06 PM

5 replies

Is my iphone4 water damaged??:(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.